Author Topic: problem with commit and delete button  (Read 3534 times)

angelahlp

• Pro Enterprise
    • View Profile
problem with commit and delete button
« on: July 09, 2015, 06:08:15 am »
Hi - I'm having a few issues. I am using the most current version of ParamQuery. I am working off the "autosave" example.

1. When I change a field, it saves the record, but afterwards the delete button becomes a standard submit button instead of the paramquery one. I've attached a screen shot of what I mean.

2. The other problem is that when I add a record, it saves after all the required fields are entered and then saves another record when another field is entered and I end up with multiple records. It also does not appear to be commiting correctly (the red triangles in the corners do not go away). I have also attached an image for this. The delete button is also disabled after this save.

The JSON passed back for the commit on the Add is:
[{"playername":"Ambulance 511 (A511)","moveid":20579,"usingwhat":"","storylineid":"","simulatorname":"10,000 body bags ","namefield":"asdf aser ase rfaser asdf asdf sdaf","injectnumber":789,"playerid":1428,"movedate":"2/24/13","movetime":"12:44","usingwhatid":"","simulatorid":2891,"commandid":16,"movestatus":"Open","movestatusid":2,"expectedplayeraction":"","storyline":"","command":"ExPA","messageimplementor":""}]

I've also attached my code file. Any help is appreciated :)

Thanks,
Angela Jones

angelahlp

• Pro Enterprise
    • View Profile
Re: problem with commit and delete button
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 10:36:50 pm »
Not sure why this was moved to evaluation support? I have purchased paramquery pro - this is not evaluation...

paramvir

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: problem with commit and delete button
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2015, 06:17:52 pm »
1. Instead of binding the delete button in refresh event only, bind it in both refresh & refreshrow events.

line 260 in this demo:         http://paramquery.com/pro/demos/editing

//use refresh & refreshRow events to display jQueryUI buttons and bind events.
        $grid.on('pqgridrefresh pqgridrefreshrow', function () {

2. The point is not clear. Could you please rephrase or show a live example.