Author Topic: making a pqgrid dynamic  (Read 3267 times)

larksys

• View Profile
making a pqgrid dynamic
« on: December 20, 2014, 08:21:27 am »
I can't find any reference to help me make a pqgrid dynamic.  I can create the grid in a <div> but there is no way to "recreate" the grid.  If I add a button to close the grid/div in the div, it is destroyed when I create the grid and show the div.  I need to create a grid bound to a selection on the screen that has onclick="ListUsers(this);".

<script type="text/javascript">
   $(document).ready(function() {

CloseGrid=function(){
      $("#userslistdiv").pqGrid('destroy');
      $('#userslistdiv').hide();
   }

ListUsers=function(em) {
        var emid = em.title;
        $('#userslistdiv').show();

var colM = [
            { title: "IndivID", width: 100, dataType: "integer", editable: false},
            { title: "Lastname", width: 150, dataType: "string", editable: false },
            { title: "Firstname", width: 150, dataType: "string", editable: false }
        ];
        var dataModel = {
            dataType: "JSON",
            method: "GET",
            paging: 'local',
            rPP:15,
            rPPOptions:[15, 30, 45],
            getUrl : function () {
                return { url: 'cfc/basic.cfc?method=getIndivs&EmID=' + emid};
            },
            getData: function ( response ) {
                return { data: response.DATA };
            }
           }
        $.extend(colM[0], {
           render: function (ui) {
                 var rowData = ui.rowData; ;
                  return "<a href='<cfoutput>#request.controlUrl#</cfoutput>individuals/index.cfm?fa=viewIndiv&indivnum=" + rowData[0] + "' target='_blank'>" + rowData[0] + "</a>";
            }
       });
        $("#userslistdiv").pqGrid({ width:458, height:470, title:"List of Emailer Individuals for " + emid, dataModel: dataModel, colModel: colM, scrollModel:{horizontal: false} });
            //alert("it worked-" + emid);
    };

});

</script>

<div id="userslistdiv" style="display:none"><input name="CloseGridButton" type="button" value="Close" onclick="CloseGrid();"></div>

larksys

• View Profile
Re: making a pqgrid dynamic
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2014, 04:21:09 am »
The only way I could get this to work is to move the close button outside of the div.  Now I have a button showing even when the grid is not.  I'll have to add code to check for the div/grid being visible.