Author Topic: Datetimepicker calendar is not visisble outside the grid  (Read 8189 times)

bsolteam

• Pro Deluxe
    • View Profile
Datetimepicker calendar is not visisble outside the grid
« on: April 23, 2015, 11:07:19 am »

Hi,
      I am using Bootstrap 3 datetimepicker inside the paramquery grid. And I am using 2.1.0 version of paramquery. Bootstrap 3 is an latest version. Previously I am using old version of bootstrap. When I try to put latest version instead of old version I have faced the following issue,

1) Calendar is not visible ouside of the grid.(Calendar is open, but its hiding inside the grid).
     2) When I scroll down using mouse, calendar is automatically closed without clicking anywhere. While scrolling up it will not happen but scrolling down only this issue will come.

Please see the attachment. Calendar is not visible outside the grid. How can I resolve this issue?   Please look at the second Image, That is the exact format what I want.

paramvir

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Datetimepicker calendar is not visisble outside the grid
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 11:06:22 pm »
That calendar seems to have an issue where it doesn't display properly inside a container having overflow: hidden

https://github.com/Eonasdan/bootstrap-datetimepicker/issues/790

Please raise this concern in that calendar's forum or choose some another calendar
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 11:27:26 pm by paramquery »