Author Topic: Checkbox header not showing up when colModel contains merged/grouped columns  (Read 4434 times)

Sunny

• Pro Enterprise
    • View Profile
Hi,

Checkbox is not showing up in the header row, when the column model contains the merged/grouped columns. Can you please advice.

I am able to reproduce this issue in one your demo at: http://paramquery.com/pro/demos24/group_columns and added below as the last column in the column model. Checkbox doesn't show up in the header and when you click on any checkbox in the grid, it shows up javascript error.

{ title: "", maxWidth: 30, minWidth: 30, align: "center", resizable: false,
                    type: 'checkBoxSelection', cls: 'ui-state-default', sortable: false, editable: false,
                    cb: { all: true, header: true }
             }

Thanks.

paramvir

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yes, header checkbox is found to be not working with grouped columns. I've added it into the bug log, would be fixed in the next release.

Sunny

• Pro Enterprise
    • View Profile
As you mentioned in other post, is the next release available in first week of August ? Please advice, as we are planning to upgrade from 2.4.1 to latest version in next week.

paramvir

• Administrator
    • View Profile
That is ETA, it may be delayed by few days.

You may use this patch until the new version is out.

Code: [Select]
$.paramquery.pqGrid.prototype.getCellHeader=function(e){var i,l=e.colIndx,n=e.dataIndx,l=null==l?this.colIndxs[n]:l,d=this.$tbl_header,t=this.options,r=t.freezeCols;if(void 0!=d){d.length>1&&(d=$(l>=r?d[1]:d[0]));var i=d.children().children(".pq-grid-title-row").children("[pq-col-indx="+l+"].pq-grid-col-leaf")}return 0==i.length||"hidden"==i[0].style.visibility?$():i};

http://jsfiddle.net/kw77c0sg/9/
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 03:15:33 pm by paramquery »