Author Topic: Bind mouse wheel for horizontal scrolling while FlexHeight is true  (Read 2233 times)

nightrider

• View Profile
Hello.

1. Is it possible to bind horizontal scrolling with mouse wheel when FlexHeight is true?

2. And is it possible to activate horizontal scrolling with notebook's touchpad with two fingers?
Normal (I mean built-in browser) scrolls are scrolling horizontally when I slide with two fingers on touchpad.

And a couple of other questions:

3. Is it possible to activate classic paging rather than text input with desired page?

4. Is it possible to have paging at the top and at the bottom of table?

Thanks for answers.

nightrider

• View Profile
Re: Bind mouse wheel for horizontal scrolling while FlexHeight is true
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 02:09:24 pm »
Anyone  :-[

kttii

• View Profile
Re: Bind mouse wheel for horizontal scrolling while FlexHeight is true
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2017, 11:55:50 pm »
1.  You could probably use jquery to do that, though I haven't attempted anything like that yet but not a bad idea!

2. don't know.

3.  Not sure what you mean by "classic paging" or "text input"

4.  You could build your own paging controls to mock the bottom paging controls by inserting HTML into the type like so which inserts a checkbox with a label and sets the listener:

Code: [Select]
        objTanksGrid.toolbar = {
            items: [                   
                    { type: '<label for="cb_2" class="right">Show Closed Tanks</label><input type="checkbox" id="cb_2" value="cb_val2" name="cb_tanks" class="right" style="margin-right: 5px;">', listeners: [{ click: filterTanks}] }
                ]
        }