Author Topic: check box issue  (Read 2592 times)

bsolTeamBglr

• Pro Enterprise
    • View Profile
check box issue
« on: December 05, 2017, 11:09:50 am »
Hi ParamQuery,

I have grid with some columns, our requirement is like, I need to show check box, drop down, text box and date functionality according to the  row selection.

For Reference: I have created one grid with column name as 'Rank'. 1st and 2nd rows are showing check box and
                      3rd and 4th rows displaying drop downs 5th and 6th displaying normal text boxes. (6th row need to show date)
                      Here facing issue with checkbox, on click  it showing check boxes, after select it disappear and displaying 'true' or 'false'
                      vales but it should display the check box.

JSFiddle URL: http://jsfiddle.net/oh5s4Lsu/ 

Thank You,
BSOL Team

paramvir

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: check box issue
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 04:03:45 pm »
There are no checkboxes in 1st and 2nd row to begin with as you have been using checkboxes as editor and not as renderer

If you need checkboxes as renderer, then you have to use checkbox column ( type: 'checkbox' ) in which case you can't add any other editors to the same column.

bsolTeamBglr

• Pro Enterprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 06:49:40 pm »
Hi ParamQuery,

Requirement: I want to display the checkbox,drop down(select), text box and Date functionalities in single column.

Note: Using #PQGrid version 3.4.1 and Jquery version 1.12.1

Issues: I am facing issues while creation of checkbox. If it is checked/unchecked the check box event is not calling.

for reference, Please find the Image attached.

Please, give me the demo example.

Thanks,
BSOL Team

paramvir

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2017, 09:17:29 am »
check event fires with checkbox column only. http://jsfiddle.net/oh5s4Lsu/2/

Mixing different editors i.e., checkboxes, datepickers , dropdowns and different data types ( boolean, dates, strings, etc ) in a single column is not supported by grid.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 09:29:04 am by paramquery »