Author Topic: First row of table not showing up  (Read 2299 times)

grandman10k

• View Profile
First row of table not showing up
« on: October 02, 2015, 08:35:13 pm »
I decided to try out pqGrid because the HTML/CSS that I was using for a table just looked ugly.  Here's the issue that I'm having:

When I create  the pqGrid object from an table, the first row disappears. There are 664 items in my table, but only 663 of them show in the grid control. I thought maybe I was doing something wrong, but I note the same behavior in the demo page on your main site. The first item in the table, when I view the source of that page, I see the following:

Code: [Select]
<table width="610" id="nasdaq_market_table" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0" style="display:none;">
<tr><th>Company Name</th><th>Symbol</th><th>Chart</th><th>Price</th><th>Change</th><th>% Change</th><th>Volume</th></tr>
<tr class="ts0"><td align="left">Sirius Xm Radio Inc. </td><td>SIRI</td><td></td><td align="left">2.70</td><td align="right">+0.01</td><td align="right">+0.37%</td><td align="right">81,250,806</td></tr>
<tr class="ts1"><td align="left">Intel</td><td>INTC</td><td></td><td align="left">20.26</td><td align="right">+0.07</td><td align="right">+0.35%</td><td align="right">69,433,790</td></tr>
<tr class="ts0"><td align="left">Microsoft</td><td>MSFT</td><td></td><td align="left">26.74</td><td align="right">+0.22</td><td align="right">+0.83%</td><td align="right">57,179,237</td></tr>

But looking at the control,
Code: [Select]
Sirius Xm Radio Inc. isn't in the grid, no matter how I sort it.

I have tested this in Goolgle Chrome and in IE11, and note the same behavior.

Is this something that is known, and maybe on a bug list somewhere? Or should I just work around this by adding a blank row to the top of the table?

Thanks

paramvir

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: First row of table not showing up
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2015, 01:47:22 pm »
Sorry for late reply.

I see it working properly in the online demo: http://paramquery.com/demos/grid_table

Can you please point me to the online demo where you faced this issue.