Author Topic: Please help with _POST or _GET in php  (Read 2619 times)

TonyLeech

• Pro Enterprise
    • View Profile
Please help with _POST or _GET in php
« on: September 14, 2015, 12:01:51 am »
Can anybody help?  I used the basic version of PQ-Grid with no problems and now switching to the Pro version for the better features.  I'm trying to get the demo with the remote filtering headers to work, but every time I try to use the 'pq_filter' data with code

$pq_filter = $_GET['pq_filter'];

the url appears to no longer contain the 'pq_filter' element.  The pq_datatype=JSON and _=1442166005650 are still present.
I have no idea why I'm finding the Pro version so much harder to use than the basic version.

Is there a full download of the demos I can get from anywhere?  The basic version came with essentially working downloads, but the Pro evaluation doesn't seem offer downloadable samples so I've probably missed something while constructing my code from the we examples.

Tony

TonyLeech

• Pro Enterprise
    • View Profile
Re: Please help with _POST or _GET in php
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2015, 02:09:42 pm »
** UPDATE **

I've isolated the problem down to bugs elsewhere in the php code resulting in two 'WHERE' clauses in the same sql string.  I guess that the pq_grid must resubmit the url on failure reverting back to the unfiltered version because it looked like the pq_filter just wasn't being sent.

Now that I've found the bugs elsewhere in the code the dropdown filter is working correctly and filtered table results are received.

** RESOLVED **

Tony