Author Topic: Is my setup correct?  (Read 2434 times)

TonyLeech

• Pro Enterprise
    • View Profile
Is my setup correct?
« on: March 28, 2016, 06:17:06 am »
With your help on this forum I have always been able to make my grid work eventually.  But it always behaves a little differently to your demos and I am wondering if my setup is correct and am reading again your tutorial.  I am looking at your include files - (http://paramquery.com/pro/tutorial#topic-include)

<!--ParamQuery Grid css files-->
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="path to pqgrid.css" />   

<!--add pqgrid.ui.css for jQueryUI theme support-->
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="path to pqgrid.ui.css" />

The problem I have is that I don't have a pqgrid.css file except in themes/Office.  I have instead pqgrid.min.css and pqgrid.dev.css, and so I am using pqgrid.min.css.  If this is not correct can you tell me where I can find/download the file you mention 'pqgrid.css'?

Similarly I don't have pqgrid.ui.css, but I do have pqgrid.ui.dev.css and pqgrid.ui.min.css and so I am using pqgrid.ui.min.css.  Again can you confirm if this is right or can I download the correct file somewhere?

Thanks again for your help.

paramvir

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Is my setup correct?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2016, 08:10:24 am »
Your setup is right. dev are source code files while min are corresponding minified files.

TonyLeech

• Pro Enterprise
    • View Profile
Re: Is my setup correct?
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2016, 02:35:40 pm »
Ok.  Thank you for the confirmation.  That makes me more confident to investigate some of the ways I create and use objects in my code which is probably the cause of the differences I see.

Many thanks.