Author Topic: Need help with Remove Maximize Button from the grid  (Read 3452 times)

rajipillai

• View Profile
Need help with Remove Maximize Button from the grid
« on: November 18, 2017, 02:37:09 am »
I am evaluating the pro version and when I clicked the maximize button it is showing blank page. I want to remove the maximize button. I see this answer in the forum but not sure where to apply this.

Maximize button can be disabled by setting collapsible.toggle to false http://paramquery.com/pro/api#option-collapsible

I tried to call this in document.ready function but nothing happened. I am new to jquery so need some help.

$(".selector").pqGrid({ collapsible: { on: false, collapsed: false, toggle: false, css: { zIndex: 1000 } } });
Where is the selector class is defined?

Also I would like to call a function when the grid is clicked and before the row expands. This also I have called in the document.ready but nothing is happening.

$(".selector").pqGrid({
                            beforeRowExpand: function (event, ui) {                           
                                loadingDiv(true);
                            }
                        });

I couldnt find any example for this in demo or in the forum. Also the maximize is button is not in the correct position. I am attaching an image. I was able to successfully show a dynamic form in the detail panel but stuck with the above issues.

paramvir

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Need help with Remove Maximize Button from the grid
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 11:38:00 am »
Please check this http://jsfiddle.net/gjf95jpn/1/

Code: [Select]
$("#grid_md").pqGrid({
    height: 'flex',
    collapsible: {
      toggle: false
    }, //disable maximize button.
    beforeRowExpand: function(event, ui) {
      alert('beforeRowExpand');
    },

Layout is broken in your screenshot which suggests that you have missed or incorrectly included the stylesheets in the document.

1. Please include all the stylesheets as in the jsfiddle, look out for any 404 errors in the browser console.

2. Use the same version of css files as the js files, e.g., if pqgrid.min.js version is 4.0.0, then pqgrid css files should also be of same version.

rajipillai

• View Profile
Re: Need help with Remove Maximize Button from the grid
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2017, 10:11:35 pm »
Thank you. I will try and let you know.