Author Topic: Get the selected coulmns list on button click event without the column selector  (Read 1281 times)

fuljoyment

• Pro Ultimate
    • View Profile
Hello Admin,

I have created a pivot grid with 50 columns. After initial loading I have selected some specific columns with menuIcon.

Here I need to know,
  • How to get the selected/customized coulmns list on button click event from selecting the columns from menuIcon? (These are the columns after selecting from menuUI - Icon)
  • How to store the entire pivoted grid information(like: colModel, groupModel, dataModel...etc) after customizing the columns data and recreate/reload the existing grid with this stored grid information?

Please provide a demo or guide me how to achieve this because this is an urgent requirement for us.

PS:-I am using ParamQuery Pro v6.2.4 in my ASP.net MVC project.

Thanks in advance,

paramvir

• Administrator
    • View Profile
[ Only Pro members may read this post. ]

fuljoyment

• Pro Ultimate
    • View Profile
Hi,

Thank you for the quick response.  Now I am able to get the selected columns from the menuUI-Icon.

But as you suggested when I used grid.saveState() it will not stores the customized columns data instead it stores the grid information which was loaded initially.

Here after selecting specific columns (let us say 5 columns) from the menuUI - Icon, I want to store that grid information instead of its initial state which is having 30 columns data. 

Please suggest me is there any event/method to get that customized grid data. 

Our requirement is to store that customized pivoted grid information as a string in Database and re-create/update the grid with the remote data.

Thank you,

paramvir

• Administrator
    • View Profile
[ Only Pro members may read this post. ]
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 12:35:11 pm by paramvir »