Save and restore order of rows in local or remote storage after Drag n Drop operation
This is done by:
- Assign unique id to every row. In this example we have OrderID field which is unique for every row.
- Serialize array of unique id of rows in
moveNode event is fired after every Drag n Drop operation.
- Save the serialized data to local or remote storage
- Restore the order of rows in
dataModel.getData callback in case of local storage.
- Restore the order of rows at remote server itself in case of remote storage.
To check working of this demo, drag n drop couple of rows and reload this example.